For Exfoliation of dull, dry and dead skin cells that block pores and won’t allow fresh skin cells to shine through.
Many people unfortunately still under estimate the power of exfoliating regularly
Regular Exfoliation is key to a good skin texture, feel and glow
• When you consistently exfoliate your skin 2 times weekly and consistently, It helps to refine your dead skin cells and fresh ones will resurface, making it easy for other skincare products to interact fully with the skin for best result
• For people with very oily skin, it helps to get rid of excess sebum that can lead to inflammation or breakout, leaving your skin feeling smooth and refreshed always.
• Don’t forget to properly scrub those folds on your knuckles, elbows, knees and feet and apply moisturizer last thing at night for better softness in these areas.
Helps to dissolves dry, dull and dead skin cells
Helps prep the skin for other products to perform better
Exfoliates without stripping the skin of its natural oils
Makes the skin soft, supple and glowing
Leaves you with skin so healthy, smooth and fresh always
(The Whole Body)
* Bath first and if possible with soap to get your skin soaked properly and remove dirts.
* Then scoop your scrub with your hands and scrub it all over your body in circular motions until fully dissolved. then rinse out with clean water.
*Use at least once weekly at night and follow up with your skin glow oil after every exfoliation session